One for their best friend
Take the stress out of gift giving with the Activ Visa card for Pets & Vets. Use it for pets, vets, pet food, pet toys, pet accessories and more.
Already an Activ cardholder?
Lucky you! Get Activ and enjoy your shopping experience in store or online where Visa prepaid is accepted.
- Swipe your card in-store and enter PIN
- Supplement your in-store purchase with your own card or cash
- Shop the exact card value or less when online
- Enter card details when prompted at online checkout
- Add to your mobile wallet for a faster and easier way to pay
Please note that some merchants may choose not to accept prepaid gift cards, this includes both online and in-store merchants. This is the right of the merchant to make the choice about which cards they do and do not accept. Some online merchants that require 3D Secure verification (3DS) will not process the transaction as Visa prepaid gift cards do not support 3DS.
Where can I use my Activ™ Pets & Vets Gift Card?
Can i add my Activ gift card to Paypal ?
- Click on pay & get paid in the menu bar
- Select bank accounts and Cards
- Click on link a new card
- Enter your card details and click on link card
- Your card has now been added to your PayPal account
Why was a transaction declined?
- The merchant has elected not to accept prepaid Visa Gift Cards as a method of payment
- The transaction value is greater than the available balance on your Activ™ Visa Gift Card. It is best to always be aware of your Activ™ Visa Gift Card balance by visiting Activgiftcard.com.au
- Some countries may have limits and restrictions on accepting prepaid Visa Gift Cards
- The Activ™ Visa Gift Card has not been ‘Activated’
- Your Activ™ Visa Gift Card has been suspended or closed, or transactions with a particular merchant have been blocked, due to suspected fraudulent or illegal Activity
- The Activ™ Visa Gift Card is damaged
- The Activ™ Visa Gift Card has expired
- The merchant’s connection to the Visa network is currently unavailable
- Some Activ™ Visa Gift Cards can only be used at select merchant categories – the merchant you are attempting to redeem your card at may not have a merchant category that works with your card program.
Still can't find it?